Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

3 1/2 years

In the middle of December our young women had a Christmas party.  This same night, I found out that I was going to be released, although it didn't actually happen until December 29th.  Getting release was so very bittersweet.  It was 3 1/2 years of my life and my family's life.  I could probably write an entire book on the fabulous learning and growing experience that it was.  I learned to LOVE the young women in our ward so very much and LOVE the women that I had the opportunity to serve with.  It was by far the hardest, most challenging calling I have ever had, but also the most rewarding.  I still can't say the YW theme without tearing up.  I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to have this calling for 3 1/2 years.  No words can ever do justice for just how much the experience meant to me and my family.

No comments: