I have taken exactly 5 pictures in the last 3 weeks. Bummer. Effects of moving I guess.
It also turns out that our yard is a little bigger than we realized. When we bought our house the backyard was covered in dirt mounds and weeds like Addie is playing on. The kids have loved it, but we also requested that it be removed. The weather here has been gross, so the job didn't get finished until yesterday.

This is the view from the back of our house. Turns out all that leveled dirt is ours. (not the part with weeds and hills, just the flat part, the lot gets narrower in the back). If you can see them, the little white and pink dots by the back wall would be Kennedy and Addie. I thought Chris was kidding when he said he needed a riding lawn mower.
7 comments:
Wow...that is an awesome back yard. I had to click on the picture to make it bigger just to see the girls!
I'm so happy for you guys! I see some fall football games being played in that great back yard!
That looks so so so fun!! Congrats!
So Cool!!! Can't wait to play in your dirt this summer!
awesome yard...definite upgrade from the tucson one :-)
Turns out you got a freak aweseome house and someday yard!!! So happy for you, Mikelle. Have fun getting settled in!
What a great backyard!! I have had some good luck with grass seed this year.... Can't wait to see pictures of the house.hint hint.
Post a Comment