Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blessed are the Peacemakers

This morning I was getting after Spencer for walking on our new carpet with dirt covered shoes (in my defense, they were REALLY dirty shoes), and all of sudden Addie grabbed my face and put her hand up and said, "Mommy, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, Buddy's (Spencer) our friend." I laughed so hard that I couldn't be mad a Spencer anymore. Addie thought it was so great, that she kept doing it for a good while after the conversation dissipated. Spencer thought it was great I forgot about the shoes on the carpet. Win-Win.

3 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

that is too funny! What a great example you have on your hands. So cute!

Tara H. said...

hahaha, that is so funny.
xoxox

LJABC and D said...

How sweet!