Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, July 26, 2010

We heart Beaver!!

For as long as I can remember growing up, we have spent the 24th of July in Beaver, UT. It's a super small town, but my grandparents and great grandparents grew up there, and they have the best celebration for Pioneer Day. Chris had never been and the kids and I haven't been for several years, so it was so so so fun to be able to go this year!!
We took the kids to Cove Fort

We KOA camped


Our extended family came and hung out with us for camping desserts

We went to the parade
Spencer got soaked by the fire truck hoses
We all caught cheese curd from the cheese factory (this has been my pregnancy craving so major excitement on my part!!)
The kids ran in the races
and had snow cones
and had their hands dipped in wax

And yes, I pulled all 3 of my children (individually of course) on my Grandma's 3 wheeled bike. Yes I realize I look very pregnant, and I am fully aware I am wearing a skirt. Very little fits these days!!
Until next year!!!

1 comment:

E n D said...

I can't believe we didn't run into you in Beaver this year :) We did see your parents at church but they said you left that morning. Cole "ran" in his first ever Beaver race, so cute!