Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

It's official--the Foster Christmas decorating has begun. The tree is up and I am itching to go find more decorations to fill all the spots in our house.

Addie LOVED decorating this year and so far the broken ornament tally is only at 1
Anyone that knows me, knows that my kids have their own trees in their rooms to hang all of their "special" stuff that I am way to obnoxious to hang on our family room tree.
I heart Christmas!!
And I thought this little guy looked a little extra handsome for church today.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Very handsome man you have there! Your tree looks beautiful! It sounds like you need to take a trip to Tai Pan :)

Unknown said...

Looks great!!! I cant wait to get decorating...but you know the rule at my house!!So as I was looking at your blog Bill saw it and said to post this...Tell her she better keep her blinds closed until after Thanksgiving!!! It was pretty funny...

Emily said...

WoW! I don't think I could get away with any Christmas decorating until after Thanksgiving either. I look forward to seeing the decor sometime this month.

Lori said...

You are funny! Are you nesting? Or, do you seriously love Christmas this much. Okay, I'm jealous that you already have yours done. Girl, I just bought a scarecrow to go in the front yard!