We heart the beach.
But since Benson is still so little we decided to go to the pier in Huntington Beach rather than hang out on the sand.


We ate lunch at Ruby's at the end of the pier--so fun. We had the best view!



Benson did great and when it was time to go, we were wishing we could stay an extra day!

On our drive home, I accidentally left my purse with my camera in St. George. I stopped in Beaver to see my great Grandma Blackburn and let her meet Benson. I feel lucky that there are 5 generations still alive in my family. I had to use Chris's phone to take the picture, so it's not the greatest!

Before we left CA, Benson also met his Great Grandma Foster

and his Grandma and Grandpa Harrison.

And now we are home and back in school. I heart vacation, but it's good to be home (and have my purse back!)
No comments:
Post a Comment