Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Benson happened this month

I have forgotten what it is like to have a 2 year old busy.  May and into June rocked my world--but so did Benson.  Although he is darling and I could kiss the heck out of him, he is officially destroying my house while he puts up with the chaos of everyone else's schedules.  This month the kicker was the day he took a hammer to my walls, my new fridge, and my downstairs cabinets.  Special.  He also got his first summer buzz haircut--super sad Spencer won't let me do it to him anymore!!















1 comment:

Lori said...

I have to ask, did you make the noodles just so Benson could play in them!? That's a great idea! I mean come on, they don't cost that much, right? He is so cute and I'm feeling your pain down here.