Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, August 25, 2014

Brighton Camp

 As a mom there is nothing I want more than for my kids to be surrounded by good people in good places.  Earlier this year the Bradford's invited Kennedy to attend Brighton Camp with Clara.  So the day after we got back from Bear Lake, we packed Kennedy back up and met the Bradford's in SLC to drop her off.  It was the BEST week for her.  She had a great time with Clara.  She had a great time with the other girls they met.  She loved it.  It was a camp just for Beehives and I am so happy that she had this opportunity and that she loved it so much!  I am also happy that she and Clara have known each other since they were born and can just pick up where they left off every time they see each other.   They slept in cabins, hiked, played games, did crafts, repelled, etc.  It was such a great week!


 










No comments: