13 years ago
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Toto we're not in Tucson anymore
Even though it's pushing 2 years since we moved from Arizona, the other day I became keenly aware that we no longer live in the state of eternal sunshine and year round warmth. While Kennedy was at a friend's house, I took Spencer and Addie swimming--indoors of course. In Arizona, my kids and I always had a golden glow to our skin, summer or not. However, at the pool I think we could have possibly glowed in the dark. In fact we probably could have passed for vampires from the Twilight books. Kennedy and Chris both have a natural tan, but Addie, Spencer, and I do not. Everyone at the pool probably thought I was crazy, because I was totally laughing about it--to myself. I just kept thinking of the infamous Wizard of Oz line about not being in Kansas anymore, and I definitely realized we were NOT in Arizona anymore!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still look pretty dorky when we swim because I have a sweet Arizona farmer tan and boy am I with you on the dayglo skin:)
We wish you were still in AZ!!
xoxo
we pretty much glow in the dark too! Ahhhh the tucson days.
Post a Comment