Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear Kennedy




Dear Kennedy,
Eight years ago today our lives were changed for the better. At 2:10 am on a snowy Alabama morning your dad and I entered the realm of parenthood. We have been so blessed to have you in our family. From day 1 you have been such a joy and brought a spirit of peace and kindness into our home. I have enjoyed every second of seeing you transition from infant to the beautiful 8 year old you have become. It makes me sad that you are growing up so quickly, and I just want to bottle you up and stop time from ticking so fast. You are such a great helper, the best big sister, and a wonderful example to those around you. I love you and I am so happy to be your mom. Happy Birthday!!
Love,
Mom

You are a beautiful girl--WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, 8 years, where does the time go? What a beautiful girl you have there! Happy Birthday Kennedy!

tessa said...

Happy B-day Kennedy! We remember that day too. It was exciting to see how excited your Mom and Dad were. You were so much fun that the next year we took the plunge and decided to have our own little "Kennedy." We named her Brighton but did you know that both Steve and I called our little girl Kennedy in the first weeks we were home?