


Spencer was super excited to get his very first pair of baseball cleats this week. When Chris got home that night Spencer was in bed, but he told Chris he could go check out his new shoes in the laundry room--if he wanted too--so funny! He is excited his t-ball team is the Braves, because he has been to a Braves game!!

Addie is turning into an exhibitionist I think. She can successfully take her diaper off with or without her clothes on--she can also successfully take her clothes off for that matter. I think this is a sign potty training may be in her near future.

I feel like a total slacker parent admitting this, but up until yesterday Spencer did not know how to ride his bike without training wheels. Our Arizona street was a much better place to learn/practice. But yesterday, Chris took them off and after 5 minutes, Spencer was already a pro! He is so excited, and now maybe we have redeemed ourselves in the "parental responsibility" department.

Yesterday our ward had an awesome primary activity. I wish I had taken my camera! They took a "time machine" back to Book of Mormon times, and made a title of liberty with Captain Moroni, threw rocks at Samuel the Lamanite, got fruit from the tree of life, and lots of other fun activities. My kids can't stop talking about it!!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys have been busy. I'm sooooo glad that Ally doesn't stip down ... yet. At least maybe she'll be potty trained early.
Post a Comment