Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

San Francisco

Chris and I just got back from a super fun trip to San Francisco to celebrate our 10 year anniversary next week. We were lucky that Chris's mom was willing to come up and watch our kids and we had such a great time!! We did and saw a ton of things and I am already planning where we should go next!
We went to the beach
We went to Fisherman's Wharf
We went to a few cool museums
We rode the cable cars
We ate a ton of sour dough bread from Boudin and ate a ton of Ghiradelli chocolate
We saw Wicked--I could seriously see it a million timesWe walked around Union Square
I heart Uncle Jesse (the houses from Full House)
We went on a boat ride under the Golden Gate Bridge
But better than San Francisco, I get to spend eternity with this guy!!

5 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

How fun!!! That's awesome you got to leave the kiddies home! Remember Fisherman's Wharf with us roommates? Fun times for sure!

LJABC and D said...

What a fun trip and congrats!! We love San Fran, went there on our honeymoon. For our ten year anniversary in Jan. I think we'll be spending it in Atlanta because Lewis scheduled a test for the next day.

JohnMarenFlavs said...

I love Full House! Lucky!

tessa said...

We saw Wicked for our 10th this year too. We really are kindred spirits. Isn't SF so fun? You should have popped in to say hi to my parents. Of course, that wouldn't have been very romantic though maybe not:)

Beach_Crew said...

Happy Anniversary! San Fransisco is one of my favorite cities. Tristen and Ken live across the bay in Berkeley and are so lucky to be able to visit cool sites regularly. Looks like a great trip!