Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Missing Alabama

So we all miss our fabulous friends in Alabama and our kids are constantly wondering when we are going to move back--I guess since we have already done it twice they naturally assume it is something we will do every few years.
Today's Conversation:

Spencer: Mom, did you know that the Bradford's have an extra seat in their car? That means that you when you send me there forever, but not Kennedy, then I will have a place to sit.

I am glad he is thinking things through.

Bradfords--watch out for random boys appearing on your doorstep.

3 comments:

cmcilwain said...

We are diffinitely missing yall. Lexi talks about Kennedy so much. Usually its"When can we drive to go see Kennedy? Maybe this weekend we can." You'll find this funny,they were out of school today for bad weather. We were supposd to have 1 inch of snow, but it never snowed.

Katie said...

We'll take him any time!!! Clara and David might insist that Kennedy and Addie come too (we'll just buy a bigger car). David has been carrying around Addie's picture that was on the wall at church (and K's and S's too). They took them all down to redo the board and David decided that those were his.

Missy said...

I love it!