Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Party

Kennedy started her day off with candles in her breakfasther cake
party favors
she had a friend party where we painted surfboard magnets, went beach "combing", played beach pictionary, did the limbo, and my personal favorite--coconut bowling.

blowing out the candles
I was so happy that 6 little girls were able to come--Kennedy has had kind of a tough time making friends since we moved here and I was so nervous we wouldn't have a good turnout. But almost everyone came, and I haven't seen Kennedy that happy in a long time!
Opening family presents
Excited about the wished for wiggle racer !

Happy 9th!

10 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Looks like an awesome party. I love all your birthday ideas!

The Lemon Family said...

my kids LOVE their "twisty" bike they got it for christmas and had i known it would be such a hit i would have gotten more

happy birthday kennedy!!!!!
(time is going by so fast)

LJABC and D said...

happy birthday kennedy!!! 9 is so big! i was thinking it was just yesterday she was getting baptized. the cake and prizes are awesome, you are so amazing! aiden wants me to say hi for her too :)

Michelle said...

You are such a fantastic mom...great ideas! Those plasma cars are a blast......Happy Birthday, Kennedy:)

Katie said...

I know you gave a link to the little sundaes once, but I would love to hear your step-by-step directions. I think they are about the cutest things ever!!! I'm totally considering copying your entire party for Clara's b-day. Haven't run it by her yet...

Katie said...

My kids credit you with all my clever ideas anyway, so I might as well just embrace it!!!

Beach_Crew said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy! We wish we lived closer and could see you more often. LOVE the wiggle racer...jealous over here.

Lori said...

Love the cake!
Love the party favors!
I always love seeing what birthday ideas you come up with!
Happy Birthday Kennedy!

The Gooding Family said...

I am so glad that it turned out so well! I loved all of your fun games~you are so creative! What a fun party Kennedy will surely remember for a long time.

tessa said...

Happy Belated B-day we remember the day that sweet little girl was born - 9 years ago?!? Wow.