Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Making Space

We have been frequenting California lately to visit our favorite orthodontist. Kennedy does not have enough room in her mouth for all of her teeth. Last fall she had 2 teeth pulled and smiled like this.
Last month Uncle Marc put this beauty in her mouth that we got the pleasure of turning.
And 20 days later. . .space.
Now, here's to hoping it doesn't take too long to bring those top teeth back together!!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Oh my gosh!! It's amazing what can be done!!

The Gooding Family said...

And I thought this was going to be all about spring cleaning!! Wow, I am amazed at what can take place in 20 days! I need to expand my palate, too, but now I am afraid to have a big gap. For some reason, when you're 30(something), it's not so cute! Kennedy does look adorable.

LJABC and D said...

That is so amazing! I think it's cute on her since she's still young. I had one in high school, not so cute. Aiden's going to have that sometime soon too.

Tara H. said...

I had one of those. I remember wrapping the string on the key really tight around my fingers so I wouldn't accidentally swallow the key.
She really does look cute!
xoxox

tessa said...

Yep, way to get 'er done now. It's not as much fun in high school. What does she think of it?