Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Turns out . . .

Addie loves cats. We were in California last week and Addie was obsessed with her cousins' cats--she was not so gentle and I don't think the cats loved her--but Addie was in love!!

Turns out she also likes playing Glinda the good witch after church. . .
wearing Kennedy's shoes.. . .
naked.

5 comments:

Joe and Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I LOVE your editing...and I think we'll be sending Addie a cat for her birthday because I know that you and Chris are the type of parents who would like to provide enriching opportunties to support your children's interests.

Whit and Steve said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I can't believe how big she is!!

Missy said...

I love the editing too! Too bad Max will never get a cat...;)

Jackie King said...

Addie Rocks! That naked picture with the butterfly strategically placed was awesome. Tyler and I laughed for a long long while. thanks. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you all.