So it's a been a bummer of a few days around here. Sunday I thought I was in labor but after 3 hours of evaluation I was given a percoset and sent home. Monday I was having more issues and my entire doctor's office was shut down for the whole day for a party--it must have been some party. So instead of just being able to run in for a quick appointment, the answering service sent me back to the hospital where we spent another 3 hours being evaluated, walking the halls trying to get me dilated past a 4 and then being given more percoset and sent home. I have been so grateful for neighbors, sisters, and my mom who have been so quick to drop everything they are doing to help us (especially since we are still baby-less), but I have to admit being sent home not once, but twice has been not so fun--especially where my other deliveries have been so easy and fast. Anyways, Chris had today off and to make me feel better he built this beauty. (He got the plans from Knock-off-Wood) I am pretty sure that will get him "Husband of the Year" Award.
I am also thinking I need to find shutters like this to go above my fireplace. (I stole this picture from one of my favorite craft blogs Crap I've Made.)
5 comments:
Very nice table! I can't wait to see the finished product....and it is good to know that you have some handy power tools at your house!
Just think how amazingly fast this delivery will go when it actually happens...I am thinking you will be at the hospital for all of 22 minutes before you have a new babe. Let me know how close I am!!
im super impressed! I saw him working on it outside, way to go!
At least you got percocet. It's not a baby, but it's a pretty good consolation prize! Cute table, Cute Addie, Cute Spencer, Cute Kennedy.
He is a good man. It looks awesome. I went in (thought my water broke how could I be wrong on that with my 4th?:) and got sent home as well. This to shall pass.
oh my gosh! cutest thing ever! and i love the green. let me know if you need any help with anything, can' wait to meet the new baby!
Post a Comment