Addie had her very 1st preschool program yesterday. She was so cute. At the beginning she kept waving and yelling Hi Mom, Hi Dad, Hi Grandma, Grandpa, Kennedy, Spencer. At one point she also told Spencer he needed to be quite. Anyways, it was so cute and I can't believe that she is old enough to participate in stuff like this!

Santa came at the end and all of the kids got to sit on his lap. My mom took the kids to see Santa last week--I am so grateful that she did and they had the opportunity to see him at the program, because I haven't been much into the Christmas activity mode!




These are a few of the songs she sang. Addie was so animated (especially in the 2nd video) and it was so fun to watch her perform. I love this age!!
1 comment:
So stinkin' cute!! I love the gingerbread men too!
Post a Comment