Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Baby's Getting Chubby

Bummer. It happens with every one of my babies. They are born one day and then all of a sudden they are 6 weeks old and getting a double chin and chubby thighs. And although I am completely aware that these are both indicators of a healthy baby it still makes me so dang sad!! Why does it have to go so fast? I can still remember Kennedy when she was this size and she is almost 10--like in 2 months. Seriously am I really old enough to have a child in the double digits? And here is the proof that Benson is following in his older siblings footsteps. See how chubby his sweet little cheeks are?
And did I mention that this week we started getting real genuine smiles out of this little guy?
And ignore the bad lighting. The flash isn't super flattering when your mother holds a camera 2 inches away from your face because she is too dang lazy to move you off her lap!

PS. I feel like my blog is turning into "Benson's" blog. It's not that I am playing favorites. But he is not so mobile and thus he cannot run away when I say, "Hey let's take your picture--again." So if my other kids read this and they want to be featured more, then let me take your picture more--you control your own destiny.

3 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

Benson is so adorable! I am glad you're featuring him more right now because it's fun to see him growing! How are things going in the sleep department?

Mandy said...

You control your own destiny....love it! And Benson is so chubbily cute.

Katie said...

Maybe the problem is that you're saying "Let me take your picture" instead of "Come get your picture made." C'mon Mikelle...you need to speak their language!