About 6 weeks ago I got an email about costume assignments for Addie's preschool program. I looked at it and saw Addie's name and another boy as the spider. So, for 6 weeks I planned a pink spider costume--because Addie didn't want to be a black spider. 3 days before her program it was almost finished. I just had to make the arms move and add the antennae hat. Addie came home from school that week and kept telling me she was Little Miss Muffet. I kept insisting she was the spider, but after she kept saying she wasn't I decided to re-read the email. Turns out (I even had Chris read it over with me!) that the email wasn't written very clearly, but Addie was indeed Little Miss Muffet. Glad I didn't finish the rest of the spider costume.
Her big acting debut. Well worth 1 min and 17 seconds. The second time around is my favorite.

4 comments:
Addie did so great!! Wow good job Mikelle on the costumes!! Whew that's a lot of work! :) Susan Searle
That was adorable! Addie is a sweet little actress, and her costume was so cute!
She's the best!!! I love the costume! Will you make all of our program costumes when we move to Utah?
So cute! What other nursery rhymes did they have?
Post a Comment