Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, June 12, 2011

5 months

I am only 3 weeks behind on this:
At 5 months Benson is still lovingly smothered by Addie
Had his first trip to 7 Peaks--too cold to show off his sweet swimming suit
Started eating rice cereal for the first time

And thanks to Dad got his first taste of ice-cream--peach--and it was a hit!
He also enjoys eating his hands and feet, pulling hair, rolling front to back AND back to front. He might also possibly be the happiest baby on the planet. We LOVE this little guy.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Ice cream? I don't think your pediatrician would recommend that at 5 months.....

The Gooding Family said...

Mikelle, Benson is the cutest baby!! Looks like you are loving every minute.

Lori said...

I think he by far is probably the cutest baby on the planet too! I can't believe he is already 5 months.