Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's the Most Craziest Month of the Year!

I love December and everything that comes with it--but I wish it had like 10 more days, or that each day had 4 more hours in it!
The kiddos got their picture taken with Santa--well sort of. It's actually me in the Santa suit (I would like to point out that the bowl full of jelly belly is not actually mine)! The place we did their pictures has the parents dress up so that kiddos don't freak out. I think it's a pretty genius idea for my nervous almost 1 year old!
Chris had a white elephant work party. He gave a 1/2 eaten box of chocolates with a picture of our children eating the other half.
Addie had a preschool Christmas program. I thought this picture of her and her friend was so sweet.
Addie is very expressive--this particular move was to "Ginger Baby" (the preschool version of Santa Baby)
Santa came to the program
Spencer sat on his lap because he was giving out candy canes. Kennedy didn't want a candy cane.
Kennedy is in the school choir and I was SO impressed at how good they were. Choir has been such a good thing for her!!
Surprisingly (but not complaining!) we have only had 1 day of snow. Addie took full advantage. We spent 20 minutes getting her bundled up and I think she officially last 6 minutes outside.

Benson has gotten hooked on bananas and enjoyed the snow from our kitchen.

The kids also had a Christmas Sing at School. The 5th grade sang a super cute song called "The Mixed Up 12 Days of Christmas." I only recorded the 1st song that they sang, and missed that one--but it was SO cute!
Spencer was super enthusiastic about singing. The energy is oozing.
Addie didn't have a recital, but her dance class had a parent performance day, and we got to watch her do a Christmas tap and ballet dance. She is so cute to watch!

1 comment:

Kitani said...

That white elephant present is hilarious! For my work party white elephant, I gave all my old wrapping paper away so jeff would let me buy cuter ones.