Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

All of the kids had Thanksgiving outfits from school, but this was the only one I thought to take a picture of!We had a totally nontraditional Thanksgiving. Chris was on backup call which really means nothing--he wasn't working, we just couldn't leave town. We didn't have any family around, so we went and saw Arthur Christmas, and then at Thanksgiving dinner at Chuck-a-rama. Our kids thought it was AWESOME, and since I don't like most Thanksgiving foods--turkey, sweet potatoes, etc, I thought it was AWESOME too! And I did not wash a single dish! We did have pie with friends a little later. I also gave Kennedy her first Black Friday shopping experience so that she could help me score $10 cricut cartridges at Roberts!



The day before Thanksgiving the kids invited some friends over to make Thanksgiving villages. It's basically a way of squeezing in more candy house opportunities throughout the year!




No comments: