Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11 months

I say this every month, but seriously, 11 months??? Time is going too quickly. But I have to admit, each new stage is my favorite. Benson is SOOO fun right now! He isn't walking yet, but he does RUN along the furniture. He will let go of things for a few seconds but as soon as he realizes he isn't holding on to anything he falls down. His vocabulary now consists of babababa, mamamama, and dadadada. I think they are all interchangeable. We discovered he LOVES popcorn (we pick off the kernals of course), and he is starting to eat a few more solid foods. He is still a mama's boy and as soon as he hears my voice, he will come tearing off to find me. He is also into EVERYTHING. The cupboards, the toilet, my purse, the laundry--seriously, everything. He gives high 5's, kisses occasionally, loves to play peek-a-boo and be chased, and is perhaps the yummiest baby on the planet. We LOVE this little boy!
He loves trucks and cars, and has learned how to push them across the floor.


Sporting his first big boy haircut
He attended his 1st BYU sporting event--a men's basketball game--and he was fascinated. He loved the fight song--go Cougars!
He makes the cutest faces.
He loves to read--and share what he is reading.

And he is lovingly adored by a 4 year old sister. I think the headband and pink flower are a special gift from her.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Mikelle, I would have to agree - he is yummie!! You just want to chew on that little guy.