Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let's Dance

Addie had her 1st dance recital and did fabulous.  She did a tap dance to "In The Jungle" and a ballet dance to "I Do".  She has been so excited for so long and did not have a hint of stage fright.  I have to admit, I got a little choked up watching her dance.  It's so hard for me to believe that she is 5 and old enough to be in a dance recital.  We were so proud of her, and she was so dang fun to watch!

 This isn't very clear, but this is her class walking on stage in the finale.  I only did video during the recital, so this is the only picture I have during the performance!
 We gave her a little bouquet of flowers and she was hysterical.  When she saw them, her eyes got all big and she squealed (literally) "ARE THOSE FLOWERS FOR ME???"
 Her teacher Ms. Candice
 Her end of year dance pictures

1 comment:

The Gooding Family said...

Oh my goodness. She is the cutest!