Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hawaiian Adventures-Part 1

The first full day we were there we were there we explored the south part of Oahu.  The rental car place gave us a jeep and it was a super fun vacation car--I wouldn't want to own one, but super fun for vacation.  We went and checked out some super cool beaches and a blow hole.  The color and clarity of the water was amazing.  



 We ended up driving a little bit past our original plan--not on purpose, we just missed the turnoff, but we saw this super fun island off the island!
 We then went to Hanauma Bay to go snorkeling.  A friend of mine said to try snorkeling a different beach, but this was my first time snorkeling ever, and even though this beach is definitely a tourist beach, it was more beginner friendly.  I have to admit, I felt like a snorkeling retard the first 10 minutes because I couldn't figure it out.  Chris was a pro, so I felt even lamer:)  But once I figured it out, it was super fun.  We saw some amazing stuff, but I am not going to lie, swimming right over a fish the size of Benson freaked me out a little!  Chris and I also obviously watch too much Survivor because the whole time we kept thinking to ourselves "If only I had a spear I could totally catch these fish":)






This isn't at the snorkeling beach, it's at our hotel, but I love that all backgrounds of random pictures are amazing!!!

No comments: