Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Luau and Laie

One of our favorite things that we did was the Fia Fia luau at our hotel.  The food was great, the entertainment was fun and we had front row seats.  Chris and I both got pulled up to do the luau, but since I went up after him and sat down before him, he is the only one with proof.  


 We also went and saw the beautiful LDS temple in Laie and we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center.







And then we went home.  It was seriously one of the best weeks of my life.  We had so much fun and we are super grateful that Grandma watched our kids and got them to scouts and dance and all of our other activities.  I can't wait to go back another time!

No comments: