I have decided December 22nd is a horrible time to have a birthday. It has taken me a whole month to get to the poor guy's pictures! He had a great day and we sure love this little boy to pieces.
 |
| Candles in his breakfast. He pretty much hates breakfast so, it was more just for the effect. |
 |
| I found a sweet Black Friday deal on a motorized car and made our car obsessed little boy's dream come true (our other children officially think we are the most unfair parents). The look on his face was totally worth it. |
 |
| My mom had a friend's dad build this awesome digger. Benson LOVES it. (Chris might love it just as much). |
 |
| Drinking and driving. |
 |
| Kennedy made him this blanket, and I made him a 2 year old shirt. He did not want to cooperate to get a picture of it. |
 |
| He got a John Deere cake. Chris's lawn mower may or may not be his most favorite thing in the world and Benson was so very excited to see it on a cake. |
I am so so happy to have this little boy in our family. Happy birthday Benson boy!
2 comments:
So cute! How did you make his shirt? And is that vinyl on the wall? I'm stealing all your ideas for Drew!
Hello my friend Mikelle. I just stumbled on your blog from a comment you left on someone else's blog...does that make me a stalker????
Post a Comment