A few days before Christmas Addie all of a sudden mentioned she would like a dream lite for Christmas. I had NO idea what it was--but thanks to commercials during My Little Ponies, she was fully aware. I didn't think much about it since the shopping was finished. On Christmas Day I asked her if she was happy with her Christmas and she said yes, but I didn't get a dreamlite. So I told her she could ask for one for her birthday. And for 3 weeks she did--EVERY SINGLE DAY! I realized that it was kind of a big deal to her--and since she got money for Christmas we let her use it to buy this amazing toy. Best Purchase Ever. Not only was it fun to see her excitement when she was buying this special rainbow unicorn, she now loves to go to bed so that she can see the magical stars appear on the ceiling.
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment