Valentine's day is never a huge deal at our house, but we had fun. I was so excited I figured out how to make stickers on my Silhouette so the kid's teachers got Hershey Kisses with stickers. They are my new obsession. We did heart shaped pancakes and a "pink" dinner--jello hearts and spaghetti. The kids loved their little gifts from Grandparents, and Addie informed me that "Valentine's is the BEST DAY EVER, because parents HAVE to buy their kids stuff." I wonder how longer $1 gifts will be awesome. Kennedy and Spencer got to make Valentine boxes at home--Spencer did a basketball court and Kennedy did a hot air balloon, and Addie made hers at school. Chris and I have never done gifts for each other, but he surprised me with a blog book of all of my posts last year. I was seriously crying. A few years ago (before Benson was born) I sat down for several days and really struggled with the program and after hours of frustration I put it off. I have always loved scrapbooking, but haven't touched it since Addie was born. Chris found a place online that did it in like 10 minutes. I am so grateful that I have kept up my blog for the last 5 1/2 years and to see last year in print was awesome--all 300 pages of it!! Best husband ever award!
13 years ago




1 comment:
Chris gets Husband of the year award!!!!! That is so sweet. please message me with the website he used.
Post a Comment