Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Christmas

 Christmas morning was so fun.  There is nothing I love more than seeing my kids on Christmas morning.  It is definitely magical!  Kennedy and Spencer were SHOCKED to get Kindle Fires, Addie LOVED her Art kit and Star Wars, and despite being showered with car gifts for his birthday 3 days earlier, Benson LOVED his matchbox track (and the track brings so many memories back of my Grandma and Grandpa King's house growing up)!  Everybody, including Chris and I got nerf guns and we had several good nerf gun wars over Christmas break--it was so fun to watch Benson especially!  He nailed Maren good a few times in the face!  Definitely a happy success.  Chris and I didn't do gifts for each other this year because we put in a new entertainment center and lockers in our upstairs living room and counted that for Christmas and Anniversary.  The other big hit this year was the rainbow looms the kids got--they had a great time learning new patterns and made TONS of bracelets over the break!




















No comments: