Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, July 3, 2014

She is a TEENAGER!!!!!!

Kennedy turned 13 in March.  How. the. heck. did. this. happen??????  And WHY?????  I can't believe that she is a teenager!  She is amazing in every sense on the word.  We couldn't ask for a kinder, more obedient, loving, hard working, talented daughter.  She is amazing.  This year was her friend party year--and her last official "theme" party.   For a mom who loves planning birthday parties, this was somewhat of a sad realization!  But, turns out, teenage birthday parties are not quite as easy to coordinate as they are for younger kids!  We decided to do a shoe party and all the girls got to decorate a pair of canvas shoes.  After no less than 20 trips to various Walmarts in search of white canvas shoes we finally (just barely) managed to get a pair that fit everyone.  I thought the girls would decorate them for maybe an hour--they did it for 2 hours and 45 minutes and we had to stop them for cake!!  They had so much fun and I was amazed at how fun and different they all turned out!  

It also turns out that unless you are getting a phone or electronic devices--gifts are hard too!  Even though we were boat-less, we decided to get her a wake board--she was super excited about that!  I can't wait to see what the teenage years bring!













No comments: