Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Friday, August 24, 2007

Painting and 4 months

We have been in our house a little over 3 weeks now and I will say if I never paint another room again, I don’t think I will be overly sad!! So far, I have painted the dining room (which we are using as a playroom), the living room, the entry way, halls, kitchen, Spencer’s room, the master bedroom/bathroom, the laundry room and 2 pantries. Now I have the girl’s room, touch ups in one bathroom and then a small ½ bathroom left. The house was all painted with flat paint which is fine except for the fact I have 3 kids with dirty hands!! Anyways, I thought I would put up a picture of the playroom how it looked with the other people and then what we have done to it. Also, Addie had her 4 month checkup today and weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs 9 oz. I actually was surprised she didn’t weigh more!! She was so good and didn’t even cry for her shots!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

hey, everything looks great!! Addie is only 5 pounds less than my lightweight Tate at 16 months! What a cutie!

Mandy said...

I thought you would like the doctor story, I was sure, in the midst of training, you would identify with that...:)

Amy said...

I've been dealing with white flat paint on my kitchen cupboards for 3 years! Now that we are trying to sell our house I painted them with enamel last weekened and it is so much better! I don't know why I waited for so long, it could have saved me a lot of frustration! Your play room looks great and Addie is such a cutie! We sure miss you guys!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I can't believe how much you have painted in three weeks. It really is a lot of work to paint, especially with 3 kids. you must be a pro at it now. Want to come paint my house too?