Spencer started preschool today and I think that we will have a better relationship now that we have a little bit of separation! He was so excited today and woke up about 3 hours before school actually started and was dressed and ready to go. He had his tote bag (they don’t allow backpacks) and lunch all ready and was so very excited to be going somewhere. He had a great day but he did tell that his teacher was mean sometimes because she put him on time out. When I asked him why, he told me it was because he made bad choices. Hey, at least he’s making the connection!! 
I also thought I would share a funny Spencer story. So we live very close to The Piggly Wiggly. For you non-southerners that is a local grocery store. Anyways, Spencer picked up a newspaper with an ad for the Piggly Wiggly and said, “hey guys, this is that pig store that is by our house, you know--the pig-uh-lee, wig-uh-lee. Now say it with me, the pig-uh-lee, wig-uh-lee.” It’s probably funnier if you were actually there, but the way he said it, we were busting a gut!! One of us must regularly ask our kids to repeat things back to us, I wonder who that could be?? Some other recent episodes include spraying pam cooking spray all over a newly painted wall, having a tea party (luckily it was just water) and spilling it all over the new carpet, climbing the pantry shelves and pulling them off the wall, and probably many more that I am forgetting about. That boy keeps us on our toes, but we sure love him!
2 comments:
Why no backpacks? i've never heard of that.
If not for him what would you blog about? He's just giving you exciting topics:) Tess
Post a Comment