






Technically Addie's birthday isn't today, but we celebrated a few days early because Chris has to work on her actual birthday! I saw a beehive cake in the Family Fun magazine and thought it was so cute, so I kind of copied theirs, but I was so excited with how it turned out. I love making my kids cakes!! Addie wasn't too into opening presents, but she does love her wagon and sand toys that should come in handy for our upcoming beach trip!! And she LOVED every ounce of sugar that was on her cake. She wasn't too keen on blowing out the candle, but really, what 1 year old is!! Anyways, we hope you enjoy the pics of her "unbirthday"!! We are so happy to have this little girl in our lives and just can't get enough of her!!
9 comments:
WOW!!! Totally love your cake! Looks like everyone had a great time and congrats on having a 1 year old. I wish I could make cakes like that too!!
The cake is SO cute! You've got a real talent for cakes....I've tried a number of times and have decided that in our house it's either from the heart and ugly, or from the checkbook and pretty! Happy Birthday Addie!!
Chris Foster, this is Rachel Fullmer (uh...Guymon!). Anyway, just wanted to say "hey" and let you know what a wonderful looking family you have. I got your blog link from Natalie Pederson's blog. My blog is adamfullmerfamily.blogspot.com if you were wondering what our clan is up to. Hope to hear from you soon! -Rachel
Your cake is awesome!!
Your little Addie is such a cutie!!! And the cake is adorable!
Doesn't it seem that the more kids you have the faster they grow up? It really isn't fair. Happy Birthday Addie, you are adorable!
sooo cute love the cake...totally crazy that a year has gone by...the other day we were driving to the Day's house and cameron suddenly pipes in "hey this is the way to spencer's house" too cute that he remebered from the entire month you spent in the Mortensen's house
miss you guys :)
Happy Birthday Addie!! The cake is so cute. I actually just found it in the magazine at work and copied it for my files. I teach the Beehives and thought it might make a fun dessert sometime. Did you follow the directions exactly? Yours looks better than the one in the book.
I can't believe she is 1 already! I love your cakes. My only criteria for a birthday cake is that it taste good...as you can see from my plain birthday cakes. What a cute baby girl!
Post a Comment