
It's a good thing Kennedy has good gag reflexes. I was brushing her teeth yesterday morning and brushed her loose tooth out and she almost swallowed it. Although she is proud of her new grin, I have to admit it makes me a little sad. Once kids lose those top baby teeth they look so old! Her new tooth is starting to come in already--where did my baby girl go!!! *FUNNY STORY* So I don't know what happened to the whole stick your tooth under your pillow, wake up to some money simplicity, but in our house, Kennedy always writes the tooth fairy a note of sorts. I don't know if she picked this up at school or what. She always asks if she can keep her teeth--I don't know what she wants to do with them, but then again, I don't know what the tooth fairy would do with them either, and then last night she asked the tooth fairy what color her hair was. The tooth fairy responded with a little drawing and the word imagine--afterall the tooth fairy that comes to our house probably has different color hair than the next door neighbor's tooth fairy.

Spencer really wanted to pose too when I was taking Kennedy's picture. He LOVES to have pictures taken of himself. *FUNNY STORY* So yesterday our neighbor came over to let me know Spencer knocked on their door at 8:00 and then ran. She wasn't sure if I had needed anything--I didn't, but when I asked Spencer what he was doing, he told me he was playing an April Fool's joke. He had left a plastic worm on their doorstep. We had to explain to him that April Fool's was one day only, not every day. We are just wondering who else might have possibly been a victim of his surprises!!

First of all, let me mention that I have the greatest husband ever! Over the winter Chris planted tulip bulbs and I have always and forever wanted tulips in our yard--and they started blooming. And then yesterday he surprised me with a yellow rosebush! I think this is so great, because #1 I think bouquets of flowers are somewhat of a waste of money because they die--rose bushes on the other hand just keep on blooming, and #2 we has the greatest rose bush at our house in Tucson. It was the one plant that I actually took charge of and I just loved my little rose bush. So anyways, Chris is just the greatest ever. He has planted all sorts of stuff around our yard, and I just love looking out our kitchen window at the flowers!
4 comments:
All your kids are growing up fast! Where does the time go? I'd sure like to slow it down most days! I think it's hillarious that Spencer was playing April Fools jokes still. I guess what little boy wouldn't want to play tricks and not get in trouble for it! Your flowers look beautiful! Way to go Chris!
Sounds like you are having a blast! Your flowers are wonderful. I am sure if I had a yard full they would all be dead with my 'black' thumb.
Aww that's the sweetest story ever about the flowers. I made Tyler read it-no hints or anything. Nice job w/ the shirt for Addie. She looked too cute, but the face on Spencer was priceless. Your kids are too cute.
Last fall when we moved into our house I planted about 30 tulip bulbs and waited excitedly for spring...and waited, and waited...still no tulips. I think I planted them upside down.
Post a Comment