Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day Tea Party



For the last couple of weeks, Spencer has been on the countdown for the Mother's Day Tea Party--mainly because they got to have cookies and punch at school!! But it was cute, all the moms or grandmas got escorted in by their kids and they took you around to see all of their artwork hanging up--they each had their own section--and then they took you to your seat where they had a little picture of themselves for us in a frame they made. Then the kids served us our cookies and punch and then they sang a couple of songs. This cowboy one was cute, but for some reason the quality isn't too great this time. Spencer is right in the middle. Anyways, it was very cute and I sure love my little Spencer!

8 comments:

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

That is just so adorable. I absolutely love all the programs that the kids have at school and church. They always bring a little tear to my eyes. Aren't we just so blessed to be moms?!

Dena said...

How cute was that?! I LOVED Spencer's face at the end of the song! What a happy Mother's Day!

Amy said...

What a cute kid!

JohnMarenFlavs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JohnMarenFlavs said...

I love your new background!

tyjac said...

Spencer has one nice yee haw. He's got some country in him. Tyler speaking, "hey, cool video." end quote. We both think you look beautiful and hope you have lots of fun on Mother's Day.

Joe and Liz said...

You two look so cute! I like the look of your new blog!!

Michelle said...

Aww-I LOVE those mother's day teas! So cute!