Yesterday we went to the Braves game in Atlanta with some friends. It was so so fun!! The kids loved all the treats, the game was super fun, and it was a great way to spend Memorial Day!! And lucky us--Chris was home!!






The kids wanted to go camping this weekend, so they slept in the tent in the backyard. Chris slept out there with them and then moved them in at midnight. It is way too humid to be sleeping outside in May in Alabama!!

Kennedy had an end of school year party where she read a book she had written to her whole class and all the parents. She was the very 1st one to read and did great. I tried to post the video, but again, it's not working and I am not tech savvy enough to figure it out!!

Our first day out of school we went to the zoo to play in the fountains, very fun!!


7 comments:
You are the best mom!! I need to come visit you - you guys are always doing something fun!
Hey! I'm so excited for you guys to come out here this summer! I haven't seen you in like...a year! Sad!
Anyway, your pictures are cute and we miss you guys!
Looks like you are really packing in the fun! You put the rest of to shame. All my kids have gotten to do so far is go swimming.
Yay for swimming and baseball games, but I'm even more excited that Chris got to be home. What great family memories.
You are a great mom! School isn't even out yet for Hannah. We have been swimming a few times but not anything that exciting!!
Enjoy the summer!!!
The picture of your whole fam at the game is SO cute!
Post a Comment