Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Grandma Camp and a Visit from Chris

All of my siblings (except my brother Tyler and his wife Jackie who are back in DC) went back to Price and we stayed for a day and then Addie and I left for St. George with my sister Megan and her husband and baby and the 5 older grandkids stayed in Price for Grandma camp with my parents. They had a great time doing crafts, going to the wave pool, and hanging out with Grandparents. My sister and I had a great time non-stop shopping for 2 days with just the 2 babies!! I spent way too much money, but had a great time doing it. My brother in law watched the babies for us one night while my sister and I went to the Tuachan (St. George's outdoor theater) to see the Sound of Music. We met my mom in Beaver that Wed. and got home to Price just in time to meet Chris!! We were so happy that he was able to come out for a few days and it went by way too fast.

No comments: