13 years ago
Friday, June 5, 2009
C-H-E-E-R
Kennedy had her dance recital last week and did a great job. She and her good friend Clara took the class together so that made it even better. The movie clip is a little blurry, but the girls did a great job. And it's just blurry enough that you can't notice Kennedy's shoes. We found out right before they did the pictures and recital that she needed white tennis shoes. Call me cheap, but I refused to buy new shoes for 1 event. We bought school shoes back in February, so we took her old ones, hot glued a hole in them back together, and spray painted them white--unless you knew I did that I don't think you could notice--minus the crunchy laces. Kennedy also got a ribbon for perfect attendance. Chris said that meant we were boring because we obviously had not been on a fun trip this past year! The ribbon does have some glitz to it though, so Kennedy thinks it's awesome!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They're so grown up! It says I need an invite to view your video. Invite me.
Love the painted shoes...I might have to use that trick sometime. What cute girls!
Post a Comment