Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, June 22, 2009

Signing Off

. . . for now--as of this Friday we will no longer be Alabama residents or homeowners. It's bittersweet. We are excited to move closer to family, but sad to leave everything and everyone here. We were able to spend the last few days at the Gulf Coast--one of our most favorite things about living here. So here are some pics from a perfect way to end our stay here in the South, and our next post will be from our new home in Utah. . .stay tuned--we are excited for our new adventures!














9 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute pictures..and very sad post for the bradfords! We'll miss you SOOOO much. I'm glad you'll be somewhere we visit occasionally!

Mandy said...

Great pictures. We'll be glad to see you soon!

Dena said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Addie kissing Kenedy. Good luck with the move!!!

3boysinBama said...

Great pictures and ohhhh how we are going to miss ya'll. Maybe you should just take Eli with you.

tessa said...

Such fun pics! Miss that white sand:) You guys look fab. Happy travels.

Amy said...

Love the new pictures! I'm so stinkin' excited to see you guys!

Joe and Liz said...

Your family picture on the beach is so beautiful. What a great family! Good luck with the move!

Cat said...

Beautiful family photos. I miss you already!!!!! :(

tessa said...

Where are you guys? I need an update. Hope all is well.