Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The low down

You can tell it's moving season around here by my ever increasing wall of "things to do" post-it notes--but pulling them off is the best!!

I have never sold anything on Craigslist, but our kitchen table is not sturdy enough to make the move--it's been moved cross country way too many times. I put it on Craigslist thinking it would take a while. It sold in seriously 10 minutes. The plastic picnic table from the backyard has found a new home in the kitchen!


I have been obsessed with making every version of these babies (thanks Bakerella.com)!

A luau at the church


3 comments:

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I have been dying to try those cute little cupcakes! Maybe one day I will get a chance.

Joe and Liz said...

OOhh I love all your little Bakerella cupcake bites. Those are the cutest!!

tessa said...

Adore craigslist! It's kept my house clutter free and clutter filled at the same time:)