Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cougar Kickoff and Children's Museum

We went to the Cougar kickoff at BYU which the kids loved!! Chris and I are not the stand in line for 45 minutes to get the players signatures--but our kids did like seeing the players for all the different sports. Addie LOVED the kiddie races, Spencer had fun playing volleyball with the cheerleaders?? Go figure, I am not quite sure where the volleyball team was as that point. Chris loved breathing in the preseason football atmosphere, and I loved my free t-shirt and Y cookie cutter. We promised the guy that gave us the cookie cutter that we would actually use it, so we did.






I think everyone in Utah has similar pictures, but we went to the Children's Museum in SLC--the kids loved it and beg to go back all the time.


2 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

I miss Utah just reading your post!! I'm glad you're enjoying it out there. I love this time of year with BYU football season too. Those games were always so fun.

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! We have the same little cougar t-shirt as Addie for Tate.