Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Is it possible??

Spencer woke up this morning and said he didn't feel good. His head hurt, his stomach hurt, etc. He didn't have a temperature, but with swine flu running rampant around here, Chris and I decided he probably shouldn't go to church just to be safe. Since Chris is on call this weekend and had to go round at all the hospitals, that meant I got to stay home with all 3 of my kids. I spent all morning sanitizing our entire house and washing every thing we own. However, it turned out that within 15 minutes of church starting, Spencer had a "miraculous" recovery, and there has not been a moment of sick like behavior at all.
I was just wondering if it's possible for a sweet six year old boy to be capable of faking swine flu symptoms to get out of going to church--isn't he too young to start this?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Remy claimed he couldn't go to church yesterday because his back was itching.
Yah.
I.
Don't.
Think.
So.

These boys are too much!

Missy said...

Too funny! What a sweet face! :)