screaming at the BYU/Utah game last night. It was awesome!! Even if BYU had lost, it was such an amazing game. It was close the whole game, it went into overtime--could there be a more exciting way to end the season?? We loved it, but I did not love a lot of the fans--from either side. Mostly because Spencer copied everything they were saying--and really do we want to teach our 6 year olds to scream kill the quarterback or how much they hate the other team?? Anyways, the last time we got to go to this game was 10 years ago so it was so fun to be there for the rivalry!!

3 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish I'd been there to throw some beer on you :) I hope Spencer quickly forgets any bad words that he learned and I'm sorry if any of my Ute 'brothers and sisters' contributed to his delinquency. Roll Tide! Is that something we can all agree on?
Fun to see your Thanksgiving pictures with family. LOVE the BYU pictures. Go Cougars!
I think George is still running!!
Post a Comment