Bahahaha! Last week Missy and I both called eachother to tell the other about it an the first thing we decided was that "Mikelle will be the first to get it." :) It's a must have!
I was going to ask you if you'd seen the Cricut Cake yet. It looks awesome!! I don't even have a Cricut expression yet, but am dying to get one one of these days!! I actually stayed up late for the launching party on HSN hoping to win one. After about an hour I gave up and went to bed. Let me know if you end up getting one and tell me if you like it!
5 comments:
Now you've got me all curious and there's no link...rude!!!
Or I'm just computer impaired...turns out the link was right in front of my face. And I definitely think you NEED one!!!
Bahahaha! Last week Missy and I both called eachother to tell the other about it an the first thing we decided was that "Mikelle will be the first to get it." :) It's a must have!
I was going to ask you if you'd seen the Cricut Cake yet. It looks awesome!! I don't even have a Cricut expression yet, but am dying to get one one of these days!! I actually stayed up late for the launching party on HSN hoping to win one. After about an hour I gave up and went to bed.
Let me know if you end up getting one and tell me if you like it!
I'm obsessed! love. love. love. love. love.
Post a Comment