to have 2 kids with broken arms at the same time


. . . . but April Fool's day has it's advantages when your dad has sweet casting skills!!

after less than 24 hours the arms were healed and we headed down to dad's office to have the casts taken off--it was a medical miracle.
Kennedy's was on pretty tight and she was thrilled to get it off

now it's time for hamburgers. . .

Kennedy's was on pretty tight and she was thrilled to get it off
now it's time for hamburgers. . .

10 comments:
So funny Mikelle!! You always come up with good April Fools ideas. I bet your kids were loving it!
Having a Dr. in the family even has April fools advantages! How fun! I bet the kids had best trick in the whole school!
That was pretty funny. Great April Fool's. Lexi was so jealous. She always wants to break something.
Is this where my health care tax dollars are going??? My kids will be jealous. The perks at the Peds-ID office aren't quite so good (maybe we could have borrowed a mouse or two).
So fun!
Two things were confirmed: you are so fun and creative and I am so lame!!
I am glad their arms were not really broken. Can you just hear the "stop beating them" comments?!
I could not wait to see what you came up with. You are so creative!
You really had me going for a minute with the broken arms! Only because Uncle Marc just broke his leg in four places this morning - no joke!
You are too funny! What a fantastic April Fool's trick. Better to have a cast for April Fools than to have a cast due to a real break. FUN April Fools!!!!
Mikelle, you are too FUN! LOVE the casts!!! Much funnier than when it happens in real life...been there, done that :)
Post a Comment