Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Overwhelmed

When we moved into our new house at the end of April we moved into a new ward. In the 6-7 weeks that we have been here, we have been out of town twice. We spoke in church, went out of town, and the next week we got realigned into a different ward. Before we even went to church for the first time, I got a new calling.

Young Women's President.

To say I am overwhelmed is an understatement.

It went okay today, but all of my friends who have been there and are there--please let me know ALL of your ideas. The last time I was in Young Women's I was 17--and I was one!

8 comments:

Amy said...

WHAT!? That's crazy, but you are going to be an amazing YW president! Those girls are going to love you! Good luck!

Katie said...

You and JJ should take turns planning things and just share everything. You will be SOOOO great!! Do you get to go to camp or has that already happened?

LJABC and D said...

I am in the same boat and completely overwhelmed. I just have to take it a day at a time and check my email about 10 times a day!

Michelle said...

You will do awesome! That is a big job! I am RS Pres right now and it is overwhelming, but so much fun. You'll love it!

Cat said...

How overwhelming! But I have NO DOUBT you will be a wonderful YW President. I have complete confidence in you. The girls are so lucky to have you as their leader!

Lori said...

Oh, I loved this calling! You will be great and the girls will love you! You are so creative. I can't wait to hear about what all you come up with!

tessa said...

I'm enjoying RS but YW is SO FUN. You'll love it once your stomach stops churning:)

Dena said...

You'll do a great job and being in YW is soooo fun. I do have to admit though that I'm glad to be a counselor and not the pres. ;)