Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A not so successful fishing trip

So we went fishing on Memorial Day mostly because it was my sister Maren's birthday and that's what she wanted to do. Turns out it was not the greatest day to go. It was super windy and buggy and there weren't a lot of fish to catch. But they did catch a few. I had to laugh though, when we were cleaning up, I went and picked up one of my kids poles and started reeling it in to pack it up and as it got close to the shore I realized that there was fish on it--so the only person who really didn't care about catching a fish, caught one--purely by accident. My kids are still fighting over who's fish it was because it was on Spencer's pole, but he told Kennedy he was done fishing and she could watch it--I guess we'll just have to call it a family fish!






My mom helped Addie real one in--she did NOT like it when it got out of the water!

4 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

That sure did look cold and windy! You'll have to try it again sometime...I think we're going to attempt it at least once this summer.

Let's start meeting up at the park! I miss you!

E n D said...

You're the lucky one!

LJABC and D said...

congratulations!!! on the successful fishing trip:)

Emily said...

Ok, So I didnt put the two together, but Your husband was on call when I had my baby at AF. How funny is that. I thought I recognised him from somewhere...But I didnt figure it out until today. I had to schedule Lauren for her two week apt. Its been three weeks though. And I was looking on the Alpine Peds website, and I read his profile. Small World! Oh and I cried in front of him, and he saved the day when he told the nurses that Laurens sugars were just fine for her size so she wouldnt have to go through needless blood draws! Tell him I said thanks! xo