Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good Memories

A few days ago I got to see two of my roommates from BYU, Liz and Mandy (I wish it could have been all of our Stonebridge #235 buddies!!). It was so fun to see them. I thought I would scan in all of the pictures from our super fun times, but it would have taken me 17 billion hours--just know that pre-digital camera we had some GOOD TIMES!! I laughed so hard when I was looking through all the memories. It was so fun to see these guys!!

5 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

such a cute picture! I'm glad you guys were able to get together. Wish we all could have been there. Hopefully some day!

Mandy said...

Amen Mikelle!

Mandy said...

Where were my sunglasses?

Joe and Liz said...

I love this picture. That was so fun getting together. I'm so glad we did. It was a blast talking about the old times and the new! :) Still can't believe going to BYU was so long ago!

The Gooding Family said...

I am glad you had such fun. I love getting together with my roommates, too!